Smart WiFi Bluetooth Body Fat Scale - Premium (Black)
Monitor 13 Health Metrics
13 metrics Including Body Weight, Muscle Mass, Body Fat Percent, Skeletal Muscle, Water Percent, Fat-free Body Weight, BMI, Bone Mass, Protein, Basal Metabolism, Body Age, Visceral Fat, and Subcutaneous Fat.
Premium Accuracy with ITO Technology
ITO coating techology sensors ensure more precise measurements compared to other sensor types.
Track Your Progress
Use the RENPHO app to set goals and track progress by day, week, month and year. Seamless Bluetooth connection with Android and iOS app
One Scale, For the Whole Family
Track the health trends of unlimited users on one account.
Sync with Other Health & Fitness Apps
Download user-friendly RENPHO App through the App Store or Google Play, fast setup and quick link with the scale, get your measurement metrics data on your smartphone shortly. Easily sync with fitness app like Samsung health, Apple health, Google fit, and Fitbit app; Renpho Smart Scale sync data to Apple Watch, iPhone and Android phones, iPad.
12.2 × 12.2 platform and 4 high precision sensors
For Battery Model: 4 AAA batteries required. (included)
1. The Smart Body Fat Scale must be used with the app. When linking the scale to the app, please fill in your personal information accurately so as not to affect data accuracy.
2. Place the scale on a flat surface and avoid measuring when wearing socks.
3. Stand barefoot on the Scale to increase measurement accuracy.
4. Body fat percentage is suitable for users between 10 and 80 years old.
5. The scale is only for daily use at home, and should not be considered for medical purposes. A medical professional should be consulted when undertaking any dietary modification or exercise program.
6. Any persons who are be pregnant, suffer from osteoporosis, have a pacemaker, artificial joints, portable ECG or other metal devices implanted in their body are advised against using this product. If doing so, please use for weight measurement exclusively and wear shoes in order to bypass the electric current when stepping on the scale for measurement.