Already have millions of happy global users. Renpho app works with samsung health, apple health, fitbit, google fit, and offers app for apple watch.
13 body composition data analyse
Renpho smart body fat scale monitors 13 body compositions for tracking health, including weight, BMI, body fat, fat-free body weight, subcutaneous fat, visceral fat, body water, skeletal muscle, muscle mass, bone mass, protein, BMR, and metabolic age.
Record & share
Record your measurements and monitor your health. You can track your fitness trends or download data with chart generation. You can also share your fitness data with your family and friends.
High precision & high quality
With step-on technology and 5mm high-quality tempered glass platform, increments of 0.2lb/0.05kg with 396lbs/180kg/28st max capacity. 4 high precision sensors ensure accurate measurements. Auto-calibrated and automatical turn-off functions allow longer battery life.
One scale for unlimited users
Creating an unlimited number of accounts, renpho app can be recorded all data for all family members. Works Bluetooth 4.0 and above. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone. The data will sync to the app once it is connected again.
1. The Smart Body Fat Scale must be used with the app. When linking the scale to the app, please fill in your personal information accurately so as not to affect data accuracy.
2. Place the scale on a flat surface and avoid measuring when wearing socks.
3. Stand barefoot on the Scale to increase measurement accuracy.
4. Body fat percentage is suitable for users between 10 and 80 years old.
5. The scale is only for daily use at home, and should not be considered for medical purposes. A medical professional should be consulted when undertaking any dietary modification or exercise program.
6. Any persons who are be pregnant, suffer from osteoporosis, have a pacemaker, artificial joints, portable ECG or other metal devices implanted in their body are advised against using this product. If doing so, please use for weight measurement exclusively and wear shoes in order to bypass the electric current when stepping on the scale for measurement.